In the first five years as a dentist, you face unique challenges, from paying off student debt to starting a practice. We help you build a strong foundation with a financial plan that is evaluated and updated regularly to stay in sync with changes in laws, tax codes, and your life. By helping to provide a solid framework on which to build, we free you to put your energy toward your emerging career and enjoy the experiences important to you and your family.
- How do I most effectively pay down my dental school debt?
- How do I buy a dental practice?
- How do I start a dental practice?
- What would happen to my income if I became disabled and could no longer work?
- How much should I set aside if I want to retire early or change careers?